“ A Chance for our Eagle to continue flying high!”
Saturdays: May 1st through Saturday, June 19th
Session A: 10:00am - 11:15am
Session B: 11:30am-12:45pm
Extended learning programs play a critical role in the continued support of students. Our "Soaring Saturday" program will provide students with additional learning opportunities filled with rigorous and relevant instruction, as well as student-centered learning and enrichment experiences. This program is FREE for FES students.
Who should attend?
All students are encouraged to attend our Extended Learning Program. A combination of core academic courses and enrichment classes will provide learning experiences that boosts students’ communication, social and leadership skills.
What is being offered?
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Attend virtual field trips
- Engage in S.T.E.M. and other science related activities
- Participate in math challenges and virtual learning games
- Receive instruction focused on cross-curricular learning
- Gain problem solving and critical thinking skills through our Project Based Learning lessons that will help to develop their 21st century skills
How will it work?
Courses will be scheduled and teachers will deliver content virtually during the scheduled time for each class. We will use Google Classroom as our main platform. Students will communicate with their teachers directly using Google Classroom; and those entering grades 1-4 will use their school-issued email address to gain access.
Students will be expected to attend classes via Google Meets and interact with their classmates during their class times.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE SESSION THAT YOU WANT!!